Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2023 : सभी योग्य डिप्लोमा पास उम्मीदवारो को सूचित किया जाता है कि Tata Chemicals Limited कम्पनी के द्वारा Junior Engineer के पदों पर भर्ती निकाली गई है । जिसमे की डिप्लोमा पास उम्मीदवार आवदेन कर सकते है । सभी डिप्लोमा पास उम्मीदवारो के लिए Tata Chemicals Limited कम्पनी मै जॉब पाने का सुनहरा मौका है । इस भर्ती मै आपका चयन लिखित परीक्षा/इंटरव्यू के माध्यम से होगा । सभी योग्य व इच्छुक विद्यार्थी नीचे दिए गए अप्लाई लिंक से आवेदन करे । इस भर्ती से जुड़ी और अधिक जानकारी के लिए पोस्ट को पूरा पढ़ें ।
Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2023 Overview :
|Company Name||Tata Chemicals Limited|
|Job Location||Khambhalia, Gujarat|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 3 – 6 years of relevant experience manufacturing plant electrical systems
Job Description :
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical facilities & equipment
- Ensuring that installation and operations of system as per standard and plan requirement.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding system parameters.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Adherence to maintenance schedule and maintenance budget
- Improvement in plant reliability index
- Reduction in cost of maintenance (Stores, spares and repair maintenance cost)
- Increase PM Effectiveness
- Compliance as per statutory standards for electrical installations.
- Plan electrical maintenance schedule (Preventive and Predictive) in consultation with the Head Electrical and relevant production managers
- Ensure completion of electrical maintenance jobs with the highest level of safety, quality and effectiveness at minimum cost, to maximize equipment availability
- Be responsible for the execution and the quality of maintenance work to be carried out on electrical equipment according to planned work orders
- Ensure proper day-to-day scheduling of works and necessary resources. Assign and review work to perform
- Coordinate where required with other departments to ensure timely completion of maintenance activities
- Ensure, upon completion of repairs, that equipment is in good operating condition, ready to meet operational requirements, fully inspected, tested, clean and safe
- Attend or Supervise major / critical breakdown of machine
- Carry out regular inspection of equipment to ascertain machine reliability
- Ensure proper distribution of work within team of technicians
- Control maintenance inventory and ensure that adequate stock is available as per requirements for the team
Safety & Compliance :
- Ensure safety measures are necessarily followed by the team and take initiative to enhance acceptance of safety
- Ensure effectiveness of RCA reports in case of accidents
- Ensure compliance to the norms under ISO, OHSAS and any other standards as applicable from time to time
- Ensure all required documentation and certifications are in order in compliance with various norms
- Participate in internal and external audits and provide the required support
- Prepare and Review compliance reports
- Prepare Scrap analysis reports and reduction suggestions, for scrap that has occurred due to electrical issues
- Prepare and Review PM Effectiveness reports and scorecard
Apply Link : Click Here