Union Minister for Education and Skills Development and Entrepreneurship Shri Dharmendra Pradhan launched the Ramkrishna Mission Awakening Program for students of classes I to V. On this occasion, Mission Secretary Ramkrishna Swami Shantatmanada, CBSE Chairman Smt Nidhi Chibber and other officials from KVS, NVS and the Ministry were present.
Bank Maha Pack includes live bundles, test runs, video lectures and e-books
Key Points Related to Ramkrishna Mission Awakening Program
- Shri Dharmendra Pradhan says that CIP 2020 is inspired by the philosophy of Swami Vivekananda.
- Social transformation is one of the key educational goals, values and wisdom are more important than material wealth.
- The Ramkrishna mission has a legacy of provide applied education.
- NEP 2020 focuses on creating value-based educational programs for 9th and 12th graders in addition to creating programs for classes I to VIII.
- This initiative will ensure holistic personality development of a child aligned with the philosophy of NEP 2020.
- Shri Dharmendra Pradhan insisted that our educational system must be aligned with national priorities.
- CBSE will be a consultative framework to encourage values-based education in schools of Balvatika to class XII.
Find more news related to programs and committees