BHEL Recruitment 2023 | Project Supervisor | 10 Posts | Last Date : 29th April 2023 |
Organization Name :- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is an Indian central public sector undertaking. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Heavy Industries, Government of India.
It is based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1956, BHEL is India’s largest government owned power generation equipment manufacturer.
Organization Website :- www.bhel.com
Position :- Project Supervisor
Job Location :- Banglore
Salary :- Rs. 43,550/- pm
Project Supervisor: Full-Time Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all the years/semesters from a recognized University/Institution.
- Minimum one year experience in Installation, Commissioning, and AMC for any of the following:
- Propulsion system of Indian Railways
- AC EMU or NON AC ACEMU
- Work experience in Indian Railways for the above work or any Coach related work
Age Limit (As on 01 March 2023 ) :- 32 years
- 3 years for OBC candidates (Non-Creamy Layer).
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- The definition of Locomotor disability and Hearing Impairment for Physically Challenged candidates is as per ‘The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
- For a person with Benchmark Disability(PwBD) Candidates age limit relaxation is By 10 years for General/By 13 years for OBC ( Non-Creamy Layer)/By 15 years for SC/ST.
- Reservation and Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per the extant Govt. Rules.
- 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Total Vacancies :- 10 Posts
- UR: 04 Posts
- EWS: 01 Post
- OBC: 02 Posts
- SC: 02 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes Interview.
- Short-listed candidates will be individually informed through e-mail ( e-mail Id as provided in the application form) about the Personal Interview.
- If the number of eligible applicants for a post is in the ratio of up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies, Personal Interviews shall be conducted for all the eligible candidates.
- However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post is in excess of the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted to Personal Interviews on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the Qualifying examination [Diploma].
Application Fees :-
- A nonrefundable fee of Rs.200/- is payable by the General, OBC, and EWSs candidates online through SBI Collect.
- However, SC/ST candidates and Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying the processing fee.
- The receipt/journal no. given by the bank on payment of the fee needs to be entered in the online Application Form and a print-out of the receipt wherever applicable needs to be sent along with the application form.
- Far Flung areas: For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District, and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed as “Application for Appointment as Project Supervisor on Fixed Tenure Basis- [Electricals/Electronics]”.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefor.
- The number of vacancies indicated above is tentative and actual requirements may vary based on further assessment.
- Period of Engagement: 02 years
Postal Address :-
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
P. B. No. 2606,
Bengaluru – 560 026
Important Dates :-
- Start of Online Application Submission: 10 April 2023 [9.00 AM onwards]
- Close of Online Application Submission: 29 April 2023 [till 8:00 PM]
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications: 06 May 2023
- Last Date of receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far-flung areas: 09 May 2023
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website from 10 April 2023 9.00 am to 29 April 2023 up to 8.00 pm. Candidates should also send the hard copy of the online application to the mentioned address by postal latest by 06 May 2023. The last date for the submission of the offline application through the postal for Far-Flung areas is 09 May 2023.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here